Planning a Trip to Walt Disney World can seem overwhelming, so why not let Pixie Dust Planners assist you? We provide customized itinerary plans and touring plans that will help take the stress away!
- 1. Virtual Line at Universal Orlando– Universal Orlando has a Virtual line that runs for some attractions. Guests sign up for a return time and get to walk right on during that window. You need to download the Universal Orlando app and go to the Virtual Line Experience page to see which attractions are using this feature and to sign up for a return time.
- 2. Uber vs. Lyft– Many times it is better to use a ride share company rather than theme park transportation to travel in Orlando. We have tested both Uber and Lyft and have determined that Lyft is our preferred company. Lyft has consistently been less expensive and we have had excellent service with them. Also, once the Minnie Vans are back up and running, you can use the Lyft app to book one of those as well!!2.
- 3. Mobile Ordering– Disney is requiring you to use the My Disney Experience app to place a mobile order at most quick service locations. The best way to make the most of this service is to go ahead and place your order in the morning when you get to the park. You can choose your arrival window and go about touring the park. When you are ready, just tap “I’m here, prepare my order”. You will receive a notification when your order is ready at the pickup window.
- 4. Ollivander’s in Universal Studios– Right now, Ollivander’s is using a reservation system if you want to participate in the interactive wand experience. Right at 8am, team members are in front of Ollivander’s taking names and assigning return times. You only have a 5 minute window to return once your time comes. Early Park Admission guests can join the standby line until 8am when the reservation system begins.
- 5. Park closing at Disney World– What time the park closes is somewhat subjective. They will announce a time that the park will close and they won’t let new guests enter, but once you are in you are in! You can stroll around, shop and even ride one more ride. If you are in line for an attraction before the listed closing time, they will allow you to wait and ride. So if you want one more ride on Flight of Passage, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Soarin’ or your favorite ride… this is the way to go!
Contact Pixie Dust Planners today to minimize the stress of a Walt Disney World or Universal Orlando vacation!